Jan 13, 2009 Dungeon Treasure Game Development Update
Check out the official Dungeon Treasure wall paper below. Click to enlarge.
Its great to see folks joining the Dungeon Treasure Forum. Thank you for your interest! We are currently working on developing a short sample movie of Dungeon Treasure: Zavier's Chronicles in order to demonstrate the graphics, music, sfx, enemies, and environments you will encounter when playing the game. Will keep you posted.
December 1, 2008 Dungeon Treasure Game Development Update
-All adventures and their corresponding dungeon maps are ready and await playtesting.
-Creatures, Non Player Characters and Store Merchant creation is going well. Please see the screen shots in the "About" page for sample images.
-Environmental graphics are now completed. Including jungles, towns, dungeons, caves, sewers, catacombs, buildings, stores, and homes.
The Dungeon Treasure Forum is up and running. Please join us in the forum for discussions on everything dungeon gaming related.
November 29th, 2008 Dungeon Treasure Game Development Update
Attention all dungeon fans, artists and creative people!
We are currently looking for assistance in the development of medieval style character imagery for our upcoming indie role playing dungeon adventure game, "Dungeon Treasure: Zavier's Chronicles"
Send a resume and samples of art work to email@example.com and join our independant dedicated group of RPG artists/fans in the creation of this unique Dungeon Adventure Game.
July 14th, 2008 Dungeon Treasure Game Development Update
Welcome RPG Dungeon Adventure fans! We are proud to announce the official release of our first in a series of independently developed RPG dungeon adventure games...
"Dungeon Treasure: Zavier's Chronicles "
- Exciting multi-facetted open ended storyline
- Non instanced quests ensure meaningful detailed adventures
- Solve mysteries, riddles, avoid pitfalls and menacing traps
- Explore countryside, towns, caves, catacombs, sewers and dungeons!
- Find 100's of items both valuable and mysterious
- Fight over 50 unique creatures with unique attack styles
- Choose from 16 different hero classes and character types
- Visit local shops to purchase food, armor, weopons and more
- Learn magic to cast over 40 different spells
- Find gems to place into weapons, armor, and clothing for magical effects!
- Original medieval music accompany you on your quests
- Photorealistic beautifully detailed creatures and environments to explore
- 15 upgrade levels across 4 different disciplines = 60 possible player upgrades!